After Life Gaming!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
After Life Gaming!
Welcome to AfterLife-Gaming! Add our server to your favourites! 72.249.148.62:27015

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 773 messages in 138 subjects

We have 75 registered users

The newest registered user is pete_13

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:22 pm

New to this community

Backlash
    Backlash
    Noob

New to this community Empty New to this community

Post  Backlash Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:47 am

Hey I figured I should introduce myself I am Backlash in the game also I go under "Backlash's 4 year old kid" that is my girlfriends daughter who is really 4 years old so if she kills you and I see I will never let you live that down (count as warning ^_^ ). I have been playing cs since beta and love this game to death I usually play for about a year or more than take a break cause lets face it everything gets boring after awhile, but I like the community here in ALG it is a fun atmosphere and no bs that you have to deal with in other servers. If you have any quesitons ask me and I can probably answer them ... except how to raise my fps on my laptop if anyone has any suggestions I am more than open to them. Well I think that about covers all the basis have fun all and good luck fragging.

ps... I am currently looking for an antinewguy.exe file if anyone has please send =D

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:05 pm