After Life Gaming!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
After Life Gaming!
Welcome to AfterLife-Gaming! Add our server to your favourites! 72.249.148.62:27015

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 773 messages in 138 subjects

We have 75 registered users

The newest registered user is pete_13

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:22 pm

5 posters

Stop playing music over microphone.

Poglas
    Beginner

Stop playing music over microphone. Empty Stop playing music over microphone.

Post  Poglas Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:24 pm

The quality is balls and discourages randoms to stay.

EDIT: >_> wups

Last edited by Poglas on Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poglas
    Beginner

Stop playing music over microphone. Empty Re: Stop playing music over microphone.

Post  Poglas Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:40 pm

Also fix map cycle.
    Lanoob
    Noob

Stop playing music over microphone. Empty Re: Stop playing music over microphone.

Post  Lanoob Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:32 pm

True, i can't play the game properly when your playing the music...
    R 4 V {3}
    Average

Post  R 4 V {3} Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:12 pm

I have already made a post regarding the music playing, and what's wrong with the map cycle?
    Smelly Lyfe
    Retarded

Post  Smelly Lyfe Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:03 pm

lmfao. well i dont really do that shit..
    VapouR
    Amateur

Post  VapouR Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:07 pm

[K]aMiKaZe wrote:I have already made a post regarding the music playing, and what's wrong with the map cycle?

Thank you. Smile <3

It is so annoying I feel like my mind is about to blow when there is no way for me to stop the music, muting in game doesn't work for me. The quality of the sound is usually horrible, and whoever that actually wants music can play it for themselves anyways. Some people (like me), play better by being able to hear sounds of movement/gunfire, which is impossible for me to do with the music being played. Smile <3

With the map cycle, I'm not sure what he meant, but this is how I see it. Map changes are a bit too frequent sometimes, where the map is changed once every 10 minutes, which is a bit too soon. Also when making a map vote, I've noticed that there are only two map choices. There should be at least four or five different map choices, in addition to an option to extend the current map. A map vote is not fair without an extend option. Wink <3
    Poglas
    Beginner

Post  Poglas Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:05 pm

No, there is no automated vote. We're forced to play on the next map.
    VapouR
    Amateur

Post  VapouR Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:59 pm

Poglas wrote:No, there is no automated vote. We're forced to play on the next map.

I'm talking about when the admins randomly make their own map votes. Neutral
    R 4 V {3}
    Average

Post  R 4 V {3} Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:18 pm

We're trying to fix the auto-vote, but I'm not really sure why it's not working so I can't really do much yet. As far as custom votes, we really don't have that many maps that we'll usually put on it. By maps we won't put on it constantly I mean custom maps that players have to download such as SS2 and PHK.
    VapouR
    Amateur

Post  VapouR Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:32 pm

[K]aMiKaZe wrote:We're trying to fix the auto-vote, but I'm not really sure why it's not working so I can't really do much yet. As far as custom votes, we really don't have that many maps that we'll usually put on it. By maps we won't put on it constantly I mean custom maps that players have to download such as SS2 and PHK.

The thing is though, sometimes a map vote occurs, we change maps, then 5-10 minutes later another vote occurs, making the maps cycle too fast. :\

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content