After Life Gaming!
Welcome to AfterLife-Gaming! Add our server to your favourites! 72.249.148.62:27015

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 773 messages in 138 subjects

We have 75 registered users

The newest registered user is pete_13

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:15 pm

Baddest thing u did to someone in CStrike

Suicide

Baddest thing u did to someone in CStrike

Post  Suicide on Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:23 am

Oh lemme start Very Happy

map: de_inferno
    team: counter-terrorist

I was defusing the bomb, at the last second i did suicide kill, then the admins were getting crazy rabbit.
    The players of CT were thinking of admin slay Very Happy.

Oh and sky was there too rabbit.

R 4 V {3}
    Average

Re: Baddest thing u did to someone in CStrike

Post  R 4 V {3} on Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:56 am

The craziest thing... well I raped a hobo on train. No but seriously, I did a ghost defuse on Infuzion like 10 minutes ago on DD2 at B. I camped in the corner behind the box cause like 4 of them came in from tunnels. They thought I left or something and planted the bomb and ran out except for one guy. The guy stood in the window thingy watching mid while the bomb was planted ON the box right below him. I jumped onto the box and defused the bomb, then he was like wtf? and turned around and i shot him in the face Very Happy

Poglas
    Beginner

Post  Poglas on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:39 am

The baddest thing was abusing Bubben.

It was worth it.

THENOC24
    Amateur

Post  THENOC24 on Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:56 pm

I think the baddest thing I did was head shotting two people at a time. So one guy was in front of me and the other one was behind him, so it was like HEAD SHOT! HEAD SHOT!
    NOS=>

Post  NOS=> on Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:09 pm

I used to forget to buy ammo at the begining of each round and it is bad... However CU server has (had) autobuying, that's why i love/loved it. I am glad you guys decided to start new server. I'm looking forward to hang out with you again. Respect.
    SkY iS tHE LiMiT
    Amateur

Post  SkY iS tHE LiMiT on Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:24 pm

Nathan wrote:The craziest thing... well I raped a hobo on train. No but seriously, I did a ghost defuse on Infuzion like 10 minutes ago on DD2 at B. I camped in the corner behind the box cause like 4 of them came in from tunnels. They thought I left or something and planted the bomb and ran out except for one guy. The guy stood in the window thingy watching mid while the bomb was planted ON the box right below him. I jumped onto the box and defused the bomb, then he was like wtf? and turned around and i shot him in the face Very Happy
    That reminded me of something watch this vid its fucking halirous..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlQpq8l_qFI

Daniel
    Amateur

Post  Daniel on Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:26 am

I was dust, ct, and I bought like 20 HEs and dropped them on the ground after i bought them, so there was a big pile of HEs on the ground. Then i stood there, waiting. After all my team died, the ts, instead of planting, came looking for me. about 4 of them all walked thru the big doorway at the same time, and i started hurling frags like crazy and killed all of them. they were mad, but it was funny

Randy

Post  Randy on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:20 pm

I joined a random server with friendly fire on. I was T, and headed for bombsite B (from spawn) with one of my team mates. The guy was going for the plant, but I shot his ass with my deagle and killed him. I ran to tunnels, and a terrorist was hiding near the box shooting someone at lower. He yelled in the mic "What are you looking at? My ass? Help me, bitch," to me. I took out a nade, and blew his balls off. Next, I spammed the song "Rick-roll." Everyone lagged there asses off (150-350 ping), and I laughed out loud.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Random Post Statements by Randy #2:

~I farted a loud fart~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:29 pm