After Life Gaming!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
After Life Gaming!
Welcome to AfterLife-Gaming! Add our server to your favourites! 72.249.148.62:27015

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 773 messages in 138 subjects

We have 75 registered users

The newest registered user is pete_13

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:22 pm

2 posters

Joining the group

Backlash
    Backlash
    Noob

Joining the group Empty Joining the group

Post  Backlash Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:05 pm

My Name is Backlash and I have been playing on the server for awhile now and would like to join the clan. I feel that I can be an asset in scrimming and in pub I have been playing cs since beta but I took about a year and a half break and only been back for about a month and a half now. I understand there is a tryout and would like to register for it please let me know when and where I will not let you down.
    SkY iS tHE LiMiT
    SkY iS tHE LiMiT
    Amateur

Joining the group Empty Re: Joining the group

Post  SkY iS tHE LiMiT Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:09 pm

Please use the application guidelines in the recruitment section.
    Backlash
    Backlash
    Noob

Post  Backlash Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:14 pm

yeah sry just saw the guidlines

Your Name : Dustin

Your In-Game Name : Backlash

Your Gender : Male

Steam ID (if possible) :na

Do you have a mic? Yes but it is crap so basically no

What is your skill from 1-5? depends on the day I would estimate usually a 3 but I always make a good decoy ^_^

How much time do you spend playing counter-strike a day? about 1-3 hours

Have you been in any clans before?(if so list them): Uhmm well lets see Fat was the first than spongers than Xtreme assassins hmm one point is in there as well I have been playing for along time so there have been alot of clans in that time

Have you ever been an admin of a server or forum?(if so list servers and forums): Uhmm yes I have been an admin for every clan I have been in and also a forum admin.

E-mail Address:dustintucci@yahoo.com

Reason of joining AfterLife Gaming : Well I like that the server doesn't have a bunch of crap on it. All of the members so far have been great ( expect for newguy and his damn antibacklash.exe program ^_^ ) I enjoy playing the cal maps and feel that I can contribute greatly to the clan and it's members if nothing else as "bantha fodder" or a moving target =D.

Once again sry I didn't read all the posts before I submitted I hope this will survice if you have any quesiton feel free to ask either here or in email. Have fun and good fragging.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content