After Life Gaming!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
After Life Gaming!
Welcome to AfterLife-Gaming! Add our server to your favourites! 72.249.148.62:27015

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 773 messages in 138 subjects

We have 75 registered users

The newest registered user is pete_13

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:22 pm

+3
VapouR
Admin
Ronvool
7 posters

Scrim Invatation

Ronvool

Scrim Invatation Empty Scrim Invatation

Post  Ronvool Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:17 pm

Hi ALG Clan,

Our clan Jesus is our lord wearing the (JeSuS)tag want to scrim against you.

We want to make it this Saturday 25 April at 4:00PM in our scrim server. The map will be de_dust2. Our server is steam/nonsteam so I think you guys will don't have any problem.

Since it's a proximate scrim, we need an quick answer so I'm waiting for you to come and tell if you guys can.

If you want to contact me you can go on our forum : www.easterncanada.org Category 9 in the jesus section, by e-mail in www.jesus@easterncanada.org or mcronaldodo@hotmail.com and by steam : Ronvool. In my case I will also check in your forum during the week

Of course, we expect no kind of cheating, map bugs or counter-strike bugs. We want a clean and nice scrim in the respect and honor. Our the members of our clan are certified no-cheat especially our scrim team members.

Best Regards,

Ronvool
    Admin
    Admin

Scrim Invatation Empty Re: Scrim Invatation

Post  Admin Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:45 pm

we could get people on at that time, adn i added you to steam.
    we look forward to it! Very Happy
    VapouR
    Amateur

Post  VapouR Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:47 pm

If someone reminds me on Saturday when I'm on then I can probably join.
    I'll also be volunteering eRa. Smile
    SkY iS tHE LiMiT
    SkY iS tHE LiMiT
    Amateur

Post  SkY iS tHE LiMiT Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Yeah I will try to make the scrim too
    XeOn^
    Amateur

Post  XeOn^ Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:30 pm

DARN 4PM EST? D: I gotta miss out on this one. Oh well. Hopefully I'l have other opportunities. Good luck guys!
    Ronvool

Post  Ronvool Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:40 pm

Good. So do we can say that you guys are able to scrim this Saturday ? Cause we need to make us ready and form the team.
    SkY iS tHE LiMiT
    SkY iS tHE LiMiT
    Amateur

Post  SkY iS tHE LiMiT Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:46 pm

Ronvool wrote:Good. So do we can say that you guys are able to scrim this Saturday ? Cause we need to make us ready and form the team.
    Yeah for sure man we will try to be organized and make it.
    Ronvool

Post  Ronvool Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:08 pm

Thank you for those quick answers.

There is more in-scrim rules :

Try to get everyone in the server for at least 3:55PM. There's a 15 minutes of warm up to put us in the game. Then at near 4:10 everyone have to get out of the server or I will restart and the ALG clan will go on Terrorist team and the (JeSuS) clan will go on Counter-Terrorist team.

After 15 rounds, everyone has to change team. So you will got to disconnect and reconnect to the server to the server. The ALG clan will go on Counter-Terrorist team and the (JeSuS) clan will go on Terrorist team.

To conclude, a total of 30 rounds will be played. The C4 can be planted. If someone disconnect, a backup member can replace him. If no backup member is avalaible, the other team got to take off a player.

See you saturday, SERVER IP : 208.77.17.47:27015

Last edited by Ronvool on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Smelly Lyfe
    Retarded

Post  Smelly Lyfe Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:21 pm

alright you guys are so pro at this long sentences for scrim invites
    but anyways Very Happy cant wait!
    R 4 V {3}
    Average

Post  R 4 V {3} Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:27 am

I will do my best to be here, My computer science team got first at district and advanced to regionals, so I might not be on, however the competition at the regional level is hosted at the local university so I'll be near by and possibly finished and home before then. I am willing to vouch for my scrim team, as all of them (aside from myself Sad ) are steam and use steam the majority of the time that they are playing. Would you permit us to record the match using HLTV? We can guarantee a 30 second delay on the broadcast, and that ghosting will not be a problem. We want to have a legitimate scrim, and HLTV can guarantee that for both sides, as well as provide us with possible montage footage. Since it's your server, it's up to you though. We won't take a decline as an insult or anything like that, but its ultimately your choice. Please let us know if it's alright with you and/or your members.
    Smelly Lyfe
    Retarded

Post  Smelly Lyfe Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:26 pm

yo fuck i might not be able to attend the scrim...
    fuckk i wanna scrim JESUS!!
    fucking party.. lol,
    Ronvool

Post  Ronvool Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:13 am

Everyone was there yesterday, in our clan. But none in ALG was present. I don't know if you guys forgot us or we're afraid, there was no one in ALG official server and no one in the forum during 3:00PM to 5:00PM.

Our clan is ready to put this back, but we don't want to waste our time again.

Thank you for understanding.

Ronvool
    VapouR
    Amateur

Post  VapouR Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:40 pm

I apologize for that, there were 2-3 of us online, but I don't know why nobody else showed up. I also believe someone locked our server and forgot to unlock it during the time interval we were supposed to scrim, so I was unable to join the server to indicate I was online.

Hopefully you will forgive our absence, and we can look forward to having a scrim in the near future, preferably next Friday/Saturday. Feel free to pick another date and time and hopefully we will be organized on the given date.

Also, I have two questions about your original post:

1. You didn't mention the time zone, is it EST?
    2. You stated a total of 30 rounds will be played. Does that mean if one team reaches a total of 16 wins before 30 rounds are over, you would like us to continue playing until 30 rounds are over?

Thanks for reading.
    Ronvool

Post  Ronvool Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:44 pm

Sorry for the TimeZone details. Since we're scrimming with a lot of clan in Eastern CANADA! Community, I forgot to indicate it.

We can make it Saturday, same place, same hour so saturday the 2th at 4:00PM GMT -5, (MTL, TOR, ATL, NY) time.
    Ronvool

Post  Ronvool Sat May 02, 2009 9:14 am

Hey ALG,

Don't forget our scrim today at 4:00PM (GMT -5). The rules are higher in this topic and the server is NuXiL Elite Crew 1000FPS. More info about the server here :http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/208.77.17.47:27015/ This server is reserved to us, will maybe set a password later.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 pm